Bumpin with Business Clients
Well, I got a chance to try out the Bump app at this chamber meeting. Let’s just say that people were very interested when I asked if they wanted to bump when they asked me for my business card. It was fun.
Things I liked:
- Very easy
- I don’t have to type in the information
- Doesn’t take long to do
- It automatically puts the information into my contacts
- It’s a great conversation piece
Things that could use improvement:
- Not a lot of people have the app yet so it takes a little longer to exchange information because they have to download the app; but that will fix itself as more people get familiar with it
- The contact information doesn’t always transfer into the correct fields
Right now the pros out weigh the cons so why not give streamlining contact information exchange a try?
Have you heard of this app or used it? What do you think of it? Post your comments below.